Monday, August 11, 2014

A Crazy last few days!

Here it is Monday already and I haven't posted anything since last Wednesday! Well let me tell you why.

Last Thursday K and I went to my friends place (a little over an hour away) for the night and we spent the night. It was a lot of fun! We had a picnic lunch, home-made pizza and garlic fingers for supper and pancakes for breakfast as K requested. My friend has two kids and they played a lot together and were very tired.

Friday we went to the beach, the most beautiful beach I have ever been to here in Nova Scotia. It was called Carters Beach just outside of Liverpool. It reminded me of the beaches you would see down south, but of course I water wasn't as warm!



Carter's Beach AKA Sand Dollar Beach



We stayed there for a few hours, had lunch and then got ice cream on the way home. K was very excited for ice cream, it is one of her favorite and I must admit mine too. They had soft serve ice cream, so K got a cone and I got a sundae with cherries, hot fudge and nuts. It was the biggest small I have ever seen. Soon after the beach K and I headed home. We were both tired


YUM!


Saturday was grocery day of course, and we had a wedding to go to in the afternoon. K was very good sitting at the church! She loved watching our friend in her dress or "costume" as she called it. Last Wednesday I had dressed K up in my wedding dress and took a few pictures, this is where she got the whole "costume" part from. As soon as the tables were moved and the music started she danced and danced and danced! When we got home she kept saying "Me to tired mamma!" I was too because of course she couldn't dance by herself lol

Sunday we went to Upper Clements Park with some friends. K had so much fun! She loved the rides especially the Ferris wheel and flume ride! She was very good all day for the amount of walking we did. I would be interested in knowing how much we actually did. We did have some fries, cotton candy and a slushie there but for lunch we had veggies and cheese. For supper we went to a Chinese restaurant in Annapolis. I have never been to it before, it was good. The only way to describe it was that it was home-style cooking not mass production tasting. And the best was K got to eat for free! I love free!

Food Journal
no idea for the last several days

Exercise
Walks on the beach
dancing for about 2 hrs
Walking at upper Clements park

No comments:

Post a Comment