Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Weigh In

 Today I decided to jump on the scale. I had gained, but not surprised as I ate like crap the last week or more. Its hard for me to put it out there how much I weigh, but in a way its admitting to myself that I have a problem. 217.2 lbs.  There I did it.

 Here's to better choices this week.

Today K went to daycare for the first time since last Thursday. Since it was the long weekend and I have been on vacation she has stayed home but today I was sending her as we are paying for it anyways and she really needs to get away and play with some kids today. She didn't want to go like always once she gets there she is fine. She always wants to know what I am doing, in case she misses something of course.

Frustrated tonight because of hubby. I was just getting K ready for bed and he informs me that he is going to his friends house. I wanted to go for a walk before it rained. But of course, no he already told his friend that he was going over. So here I sit alone all night. The annoying part is that K and I are going away tomorrow for the night at my friends place 1.5 hrs away. He couldn't even wait until then to go over. Of course that does not help as I am an emotional eater, so instead of getting on the trampoline once K was in bed I just started to eat. Fruit to go and fruit loops.




Food Journal
Fruit loops & milk x 2 (breakfast and late night snack)
3 oz cheese
KD 
Milk, skim
fruit to go x 2
fruit snack
sugar snap peas
Ground pork tacos with hard shell x 2


Exercise
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment