Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Monday wasn't so blue

I am late posting for yesterday as I was so tired from all the fresh air I went to bed just before 10 pm. Yesterday we went to our family's cottage with our neighbor and their kids. Our girls are very good friends. The weather wasn't too bad, it wasn't sunny but its a good thing it wasn't because when the sun did peak out from behind the clouds it got VERY hot!

Here is the lake, its perfect! This was taken in June as I didn't take any pictures yesterday


 Not sure why but the leaches seem to be really bad this year. So bad that when I was floating in my chair (the seat is mesh) I noticed one on my bathing suit right on my crotch! Sorry might be too much info but lets put it this way, I was exceptionally calm because I didn't want to freak out the kids. After that I had enough, that was it for me, that ruined it! I guess I know why mom puts a towel on the mesh first. I thought she was being a bit crazy. The guys count about 10 of them in total. We have had the cottage for 7 years and this is the most I have seen! Not sure whats going on. Maybe there is a life cycle or something similar to earwigs.

On another topic (I still can't shake the image of it on my bathing suit *shutter*)! When we got home it rained so hard! We were very lucky that we had unpacked the truck and just got K to bed when the heavens opened as it rained so hard hubby had to go check the gutters as they were over flowing.

Well as for eating and exercise. I felt like I ate all day, I know I hardly drank anything  :(

Food Journal
Mini wheats with milk
gold fish crackers (couple of handfuls)
pasta salad x 2
tossed salad
hot dog & hamburger with buns
Chips, handful
Nibs extra long
sugared doughnut
couple of penny candy

Exercise
none to really speak of



No comments:

Post a Comment